Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just posting one for now, probably the best I've taken that day. I absolutely loved this shot, wonder what you folks think about it. It was at the Bannerghatta National Park, they have tigers and lions in plenty (in separated zones) so sighting is almost never an issue. I was so lucky to see this white tiger perfectly placed for the frame and just at the end of the tiger zone too!

C&C welcome! :)

16076470213_379317cc1c_z_d.jpg

P.S. Off to work now, so my responses could be delayed!

Really nice shot you are lucky raj. I have never seen a white tiger except the movie.

yeah yeah... tell us about the new job...how is it?

oh yeah, a smiley :biggrin-93:

Nice! It sounds like a great time!

Nice shot Raj. I get the 'framing' but I think a tighter crop would look good. Try and get rid of that green post in the background as well.

Just posting one for now, probably the best I've taken that day. I absolutely loved this shot, wonder what you folks think about it. It was at the Bannerghatta National Park, they have tigers and lions in plenty (in separated zones) so sighting is almost never an issue. I was so lucky to see this white tiger perfectly placed for the frame and just at the end of the tiger zone too!

C&C welcome! :)

16076470213_379317cc1c_z_d.jpg

P.S. Off to work now, so my responses could be delayed!
It must have been wonderful seeing that white tiger! I've seen white tigers and white lions, but only in Las Vegas, in Sigfried and Roy's Secret Garden. The white lions were a gift from Nelson Mandella, and S & R had a breeding program to save their genes by crossing them with conventional lions. White coats were not a survival trait in their environment. This may be a silly question, but why lions and tigers in a national park in India? I didn't think there were any lions found naturally in India.

yeah yeah... tell us about the new job...how is it?

oh yeah, a smiley :biggrin-93:
Thanks for the smiley, I guess a status report is in order! :lol:
All I'm doing the entire day is traveling, I'll have to travel 5 hours a day for the next 10 days and only then can I relax. The commute here is horrible, and don't even get me started on the traffic jam. I really thought I'd like this city, but so far.. :thumbno:
Haven't really had the time to venture out for the photography stuff (except this national park), will only be starting some real work from tomorrow, so let's see how it goes. :)

Nice shot Raj. I get the 'framing' but I think a tighter crop would look good. Try and get rid of that green post in the background as well.
I was wondering when someone would point that out :345:.. I'll clean it up this weekend, it's one of my better shots don't want to ruin it with the post. Can you show me the crop you have in mind?

This may be a silly question, but why lions and tigers in a national park in India? I didn't think there were any lions found naturally in India.
Nothing silly about it! :1247:
Actually, India is the only country which has both the Lions(Asiatic) and the Tigers to boast about. Although they don't share a common habitat naturally, both the species were introduced when the Bannerghatta national park was found!

Beautiful! I kinda like the crop as is but agree about the post. I hope to see more when you can.

Beautiful! I kinda like the crop as is but agree about the post. I hope to see more when you can.
Oh you will.. I'm editing one photo a day, will make another thread soon. 5 hours a day of travelling is really getting to me!:cower:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back