My first wedding

Dollface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dollface.net.au
And not as an assistant, this was just me shooting. I had no idea how exhausted I would be by the end of it.. These are just a quick few, still need to go through them all!

As always comments, critiques welcome and encouraged.

Smith024.jpg

Smith042.jpg

Smith444.jpg

I really like the expression in the last one.

Is it me, or are all three images too dark?

Love the emotion on the that last one! I agree with Mike, they do appear quite a bit underexposed. If you've got an off camera flash use it outside for shots like these, it will fill in the shadows nicely. A reflector will work as well if you have someone willing to hold it for you :D

Afternoon all,

Yeah, My monitor is quite dark, needs calibrating - so on my screen it looks ok to me. But yes, it could certainly be lightened in the curves of PS. Thank you for you comments!

Great expressions in those!

Congrats on the wedding shoot! Yay!!

Nice shots but, the images are very pale. By pale I mean not rich in color but dull and dreary. The two shots with the sky in the background has its highlights blown way out of balance with the the rest of the shot. Try using a flash next time to get rid of shadows under the chin of the bride and brighten up the white of her dress. This will aslo cause the shy to be less bright and more appealing to the eyes. I love how you captured the emotion of the B&G. and the flowers would have been much better if you brigthened the color by 10%. I hope you post more of this wedding, the bride look beautiful.

MB

Most reactions

New Topics

Back