My Intro

Northernshadow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!
I'm happy to have found this forum it looks great. I am really enjoying looking at all the posted photos, (WOW! a lot of incredible work here!)

I am an amatuer/hobby photographer and have lots to learn. My first (and only) film camera is a old Minolta XG-9. Tried digital early last year (Nikon Coolpix 995) and fell in love with taking pictures again. Last month I splurged and bought the Nikon D70, I love it but still am figuring out it's (and mine) settings and quirks.

Looking forward to participating! :D
Sherry Morgan

Welcome to the site...

and Boooo Flames....Boooo Stamps

;)

Thanks for the welcomes!

Oh Yes I LOVE my D70, :lol:

Hey Big Mike? I BOOOO the Stamps too (not a football fan)
when I was little my dad took me to a Stamps game and I spent the whole game watching a storm go by.
But gotta luv them Flames!!! :)

Sherry

Oh wow, the Canadians are taking over :) Welcome, make yourself comfortable and bring something to eat because if you're like the rest of us you'll attached to your computer waiting for new a fabulous pictures to be posted.

Hia Sherry,

Just been on your WWW. youve got some excellent work on there (especially the sky section). But why none of Calgary ? I was there last year, it's a beautifull city worthy of showing off.

PS Big mike, had MC Hammer 'can't touch this' on the radio and your avatar was spot on with the dancing !!!

Welcome Sherry! Always good to have another Canuck on board!

Most reactions

Back