My Kitty In The Cupboard

SEPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So ok, I know it would be like totally better with some colorful plates and stuff but... I had to take the opportunity because I didn't know how long she was going to be up there... (All are SOOC...no editing, not even sharpening yet...)

Settings: ISO 800 1/160s f2.2
IMG_1895.jpg

Settings for the rest are: ISO 800 1/250 f2.2
IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

love the third one....think a crop would help thoug

Your cat is beautiful, and the photos are charming. Her eyes are very striking. I particularly like the third one. She almost looks like she's thinking, "Oops, you caught me!"

I like the lighting in the first shot. I love the expression on her face in the 3rd shot! Its kind of an "oops I got caught" or something. :) I do wish it was tad brighter though. I like the last shot also. Again I'd personally prefer a little more light, but a little editing would probably fix that. NICE job! I love cat photos and I think you did a great job with this impromptu opportunity. :)

One and three are definitely my favorites!! Very nice series, and very cute cat!

i like the first and third. number three is almost like " hehe dont be mad at me".

great shots, your lucky she stuck around that long.

The cat looks just like my sisters cat except her cat has 1 blue and 1 green eye:) It also HATES me:( For some reason the cat cant stand me. If I try to pet her she will hiss and spat and if I keep my hand near her it will get bit:( Here she is just for the fun of it:)

DSC_00080008.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back