My little Babe Ruth

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So bummed about the background. My daughter was in the car sleeping so we had to stay by the parking lot and not go out in the field (will re-shoot). Oddest weather, humid with crazy huge murky clouds in my shots. So rude.

1. Batter up!
DSC_0104.jpg

2. Strike!
DSC_0068-1.jpg

3. No one saw that, right?
DSC_0064.jpg

4. Contact, and the crowd goes wild (well at least Mom does).
DSC_0069.jpg

5. His rooky of the year photo :lol:
DSC_0085_2.jpg

Couldn't resist posting this one. She has her fathers sense of humor.
DSC_0024-1.jpg

Well, sure, you can always reshoot.
But given the circumstances, I really like these (and your captions that you give them, heehee!) Particularly Photos 3 and 5 are nice, the "No one's seen that?" is so funny. You really captured a lovely moment there. And I also like the Rookie-Of-The-Year pic taken from below. Makes your little "rookie" look BIG already, and isn't that the idea???

And your daughter is cute with her cheaky smile! :D Very nice, soft, fitting-for-baby-pics DOF and background. Is it a tad bluish in temp, maybe?

i love photo 5. its a very grown up pose but because the ball is so big it maintains all of your sons innocence

And your daughter is cute with her cheaky smile! :D Very nice, soft, fitting-for-baby-pics DOF and background. Is it a tad bluish in temp, maybe?

Is it? I had natural light from one side and flash from the other. Will see to warming it up a bit. I seem to do this allot when I am using natural light inside...always a bit blueish. Thank you for the observation!

Thanks for your comments all :)

he looks so serious and in charge in number 5, i think this is a great series considering you unfavorable conditions in weather.

Oh those are so cute! He is adorable.
I don't want to alienate you with my edits so if I am, please let me know. I just know how much it helped me when I started here. But I couldn't resist because the focus and DOF are perfect and the baby is gorgeous!!!!

prettybaby.jpg

I love the sillyness of #2! I think those are the shots that are cherished the most in the years to come.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back