My little Cowboy - 1 year mark!

suki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm super stoked about our little guy turning one, so much so that I started planning months ago for these exact shots! I knew he'd make an adorable cowboy and after 2 months of planning, a month of trying to track down a small enough cowboy outfit that didn't look plastic and fake, another 2 weeks of trying to figure out how to sew chaps when I've never sewn in my life (i then tried using that sewing glue.... not so great.) and then after our neighbor graciously volunteered to sew the chaps for me, another 2 weeks of waiting for warm weather. But it was soo worth the wait! Hope you enjoy these, I had so much fun with them!

Shot with a Canon Rebel XS and Kit Lens. Post editing done in CS4 and lightroom, I still have some tweaking left.

IMG_0772-1copywm.jpg

IMG_0781-1copywm.jpg

IMG_0787-2copywm.jpg

IMG_0800copy2-1copywm.jpg

#4 my favourite.....love the tones, exposure and the vignetting and the hat covering his eyes...

#3 is going to be on someone's wall for a long time

Oh wow, those are REALLY good! Handsome little man too! :D

Great shots!

You're son is walking at 1 year old? Mine is 13 months old and is just starting to take his first steps.

Lol, thanks everyone! I do still have some editing to touch up, mostly on the last photo where I used photoshop to ditch the background, but overall I'm really excited with how they turned out. I'll definitely have these printed out and on the wall (already ordered 8x10's of all but the last one for the grandparents).

Tim - He started walking at 9 months and since then I've dropped about 10 pounds from chasing after him! His brother started at 8 months. It's constantly go go go and now that he can walk, he wants to do his own thing, go his own direction, shopping for groceries is a two person job if he comes with us because he refuses to sit in the cart. But, he still doesn't have any teeth! 1 year old and no teeth, poor thing will probably get them all at once :(

Thanks again everyone, I wonder if this means I can move out of beginners? :D

it's gonna be awesome when he's 16 and you show these to his girlfriend

LMAO! I can not wait for the day. Our oldest is 13 and I've got some pics of him that I'm waiting to show off to his friends.... maybe that's why he never brings them over, hmmmm.... lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back