My long shutter pictures - fun stuff

noworyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.egriz.com
I really enjoy doing these kinds of shots. I have tons of them!!

longshutter2.jpg

longshutter1.jpg

longshutter4.jpg

longshutter3.jpg

longshutter5.jpg

very nice mate...
The first one appeals to me the most, i love the vibrant colours, the second to the last is also very nice, I would just like to see your face more in that. Very nice pics :thumbsup:

how'd you do those last two?? they're really great.....i'd like to do something like that......two thumbs up on the last one!! very vivid coloring......

was there any post editing done in thoes pictures or did you use some special film? The colours are magnificant. It almost looks kind of cartoonish or a fantasy world of sorts. Lighting is amazing too.

Interesting stuff but I'm curious about that third one, it looks to me like what you'd expect with flash (first curtain?) but I don't see any of the foreground lit up so what's the secret?

there isn't any editing done to any picture.

as far as the last two pictures... I had this flashlight type thing that had red and white lights on it. I set a 4 second shutter and an F1.8.

The third one I had the camera set to the same settings as the last two. The first one was set at 16sec exposure time and an f2.3.

I basically just set the exposure time on time value setting of the camera and let the camera set the apature. It takes time to figure this stuff out but it is probably my favorite type of photography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back