tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please hit F5 if you have difficulty seeing the pictures

This is Pete and he was not in the mood for messing around, here he is really saying

1 keep back, this is my pond and my fish
pelican_04.jpg

2 He was in such a bad mood that he actually bit the camera. Cant quite make out what those small worm like things coming out of his mouth are?
pelican_01.jpg

3 Then he got fed up when the camera didnt scream and decided to sulk
pelican_02.jpg

4 Sometimes you just have to turn the other cheak though
pelican_05.jpg

5 But not for too long, then it was a case of stearing down the one eyed competition
pelican_03.jpg

Catch you later Pete :)

Scared of bugs? see these warning colours ...http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131767

Thanks for looking

tim

I had to come back, that's how much I like these images.

Two additional things: Before hitting F5 I was only able to see two of the five shots. Why does this happen? Also, how on earth can this thread go without more comments?

I had to come back, that's how much I like these images.

Two additional things: Before hitting F5 I was only able to see two of the five shots. Why does this happen? Also, how on earth can this thread go without more comments?

I am not sure, it is something to do with one of network solutions sub providors, and I dont think they are much good, the access to the site has been set to make it as easy as possible, and so it is just an intermittent thing, i think depending on load?!?

I am really pleased you liked them and thanks for comming back, the bird really is called Pete, and although he is a grouch he is a real character too and a joy to say hi to aand shoot :).

Beautiful shots.
Many thanks toofpaste, He is a real cracker :).

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back