My Most Recent Photo

DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was going to post ALL of my photos/Photoshop art, but I thought I'd just start with my newest and most favorite. I know I can never even come close to Steve McCurry's beautiful Afghan Girl, but I did my own version and Im pretty happy with it. :lovey:

DSC04870copyright-1.jpg

I like this photo. The one bell over her nose is a little distracting. I wonder what this would look like in B&W?

I think the bell over the nose helps frame the eye. I like how my eyes are drawn right to the eye.

I'll post a b&w version as soon as I can and thank you! :)

The eyes were really my main focus, thats what inspired me take this photo; based on "Afghan Girl", though I wasnt sure if I should have made my eyes stand out as much as in the original photo.

Hey DnG, I like that shot.... Steve's shot is pretty amazing alright, he talks about it a good bit in the National Geographic Photographers DVD which can be bought from the site. Shame the film footage was all shot with old film camera's back in 2003, would like to see a better quality docu on DVD. Anyhow, back to your shot, like it alright, but try more to get more of her face in the shot, would love to see other images from this shoot. Was it shot in the U.S. or over in the Mid East?

Oh gosh, I wish I was shoting this in the Mid East. It was shot in my bathroom mirror actually, haha.

I would love to show you some of my other shots from this shoot, I'll get them up as soon as I can. :)

Thank you. Once I transfer the other pictures to my BF's computer I'll get them up for you to see. I dont have the net at my home computer, sucky!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back