My Photos On Flickr and Treklens...Comments?

MelodyMusic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

I decided to post the two sites that I am always uploading to, when it comes to my daily photography.
The reason why I am sharing my two accounts is simply because I want some suggesstions/room for improvement and it's better off than uploading each photo yet again on a different source.

Please note that the latest few pictures uploaded were taken with a SLR, and the rest were simply shot with a Canon point-and-shoot, regular digital camera. I also wasn't as serious into photography back then, as I am now, and I didn't know many of the key factors/technical factors to take into consideration. Whatever I thought looked good, I was amazed by, without taking the little specs into mind.

Anyway, here are the two sites that I am members of:

1. Melody Alavi (MelodyMusic) | TrekLens
2. Flickr: MelodyMusic's Photostream

Hope you guys enjoy some of my photos/attempts at creativity with photography :)

I'll critique your photostream if you critique mine.

Alright, sounds fair enough. However, I am just starting off...so I won't be able to give many 'useful' tips! ;)

A critique comes in many forms. What kind would you like. Technical? Compositional? Conceptual? Confessional?

It would really be best for you to pick maybe 3 images that you feel are your strongest work so far, or 3 images that you think need the most help, or you could learn the most from, and post them right here for all to see. Start with 3 today, and then do another 3 in a few days, etc.

Don't comment on my stream, I only hoped you'd look and see how kinda ridiculous it is to ask people to critique a large body of work. Or, let me know when you have looked at all 600 images :greenpbl:

Even better, just post one. In fact, post one that you think went horribly wrong and don't know why. That'll get you the most constructive C&C that will actually help. ;)

Hehehe, honestly, I don't have THAT many photos...
I just want an over all opinion...going to anything too technical at this stage won't make sense to me until I actually do come across the more technical details as I educate myself with the many more days to come!

Thanks, though!

Edit: I'll post a few pictures in this thread by tomorrow night...just don't know which ones I'd choose right now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back