My Ride!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well after work today I decided to take some pictures of my car. 2003 Chevy MonteCarlo. Awesome car and I have had it since it was brand new, and finally decided to take a couple of pictures of it since it was my first brand new car. So here she is...

My-Car.jpg

Nice!

I guess not parking straight helps keep it pristine eh? :lmao: :lmao:

Nicely done! Although illegally parked (ha, ha,) I like the angle against the walls of the garage. Yellow is one of my favorite colors (next to red).

:smileys:
Nice!

I guess not parking straight helps keep it pristine eh? :lmao: :lmao:

:smileys:

I guess it helps when people can't park next to you.

Yellow is one of my favorite colors (next to red).

Only because you have the same car that is red. Who would have guessed we would have the same cars!!!

Great car and great picture!i loved he edition:)
Is this car was on "pimp my ride"?:D

Now whilst I am not a huge fan of your car (sorry bud)...

I do love the shot.

Very nicely done. I love the yellow, almost glow around the car! Very, very great use of selective coloring.

Now take a shot like that of a blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi and then we'll be talking ;)

Lovely phot and effects. Not a huge Chevy fan (other than the Vette, or older stuff). Great photography though.

Now whilst I am not a huge fan of your car (sorry bud)...

I do love the shot.

Very nicely done. I love the yellow, almost glow around the car! Very, very great use of selective coloring.

Now take a shot like that of a blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi and then we'll be talking ;)

Lovely phot and effects. Not a huge Chevy fan (other than the Vette, or older stuff). Great photography though.

Why thank you. I used to be a Ford fan myself, but then I purchased this car and fell in love.

I appreciate this capture in that there is very little overhead lighting and the result is very little light reflection on the car itself. Again, nicely done! I'm envious.

I am a big fan of the Monte Carlos. This is a great photo with great effects. I have always thought yellow is cool.

Most reactions

Back