my stepbrother's wedding

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few more from my stepbrother's wedding. Not the greatest, but not too bad for my first try at wedding shots...

DSC_0155-01.jpg

DSC_0155-012.jpg

DSC_0147-01.jpg

DSC_0044-01.jpg

DSC_0051-01.jpg

DSC_0158-012.jpg

7. I said "pretend you are throwing her in" not "pretend you are practicing for your honeymoon!" LOL
DSC_0156-01.jpg

DSC_0156-012.jpg

DSC_0160-01.jpg

DSC_0160-012.jpg

Great Job. I would love to see a few in sepia (#9) as well :) Love 5 and 6. 4 would be perfect with a little fill light, or a bracket to get the flash a little higher (sorry the shadow) Over all well done!

AprilRamone said:
I'm loving #6. There's something really unnatural looking about #3 and 4, but I really like the composition in #3.
Thanks...Actually, I think I oversharpened the eyes in 3 and 4 which I did not notice until I posted them on here, soooo I am going to have to go back and redo them.

Very nice series, do you have a tilt head flash? I think one would have helped some with shadows in #4

Jeff Canes said:
Very nice series, do you have a tilt head flash? I think one would have helped some with shadows in #4

Actually, I have no flash except the one on my camera :( I am not getting my SB-600 until after January, so I had to make due with the POS onboard flash. Thankfully, I was not the photographer for their wedding. I just did these to have for myself. When I do my sister's wedding in April, I will be more prepared with the right equipment, etc.

beautiful composition, perfect exposure and amazing clarity... apart from maybe a tad too much photoshopping, i think these are grand... #7 is a hoot!! #6 is my fave i think xx congrats!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back