arthurleung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.arthurleung.ws
beagle5.jpg

beagle4.jpg

beagle1_001.jpg

Great expression in that first one! Adorable dog.

I've got a beagle too. Mine's a tri-color (black, brown, white), looks to me like you've got a tan and white one. Correct?

How did you get the pup to sit still long enough for a picture. I've had a few different beagles now, and they're all like hyper little kids on speed. LOL
The one i have now is either bouncing off the walls or asleep. He's got no in between. Good pictures. Good dog.

He's got that "I didn't do it" look in the first two. Great shots.

GregF422 said:
I've got a beagle too. Mine's a tri-color (black, brown, white), looks to me like you've got a tan and white one. Correct?

How did you get the pup to sit still long enough for a picture. I've had a few different beagles now, and they're all like hyper little kids on speed. LOL
The one i have now is either bouncing off the walls or asleep. He's got no in between. Good pictures. Good dog.

Beagle is very very active puppy, can you share some photo with us too?

I have a five month old beagle. She's not stupid. In fact she almost has me trained.

Great pictures. Mine is a tri color and she'll sit for a photo as long as it's in a chair or on a table. So far no way to get her to sit if she's on the ground.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back