My Takamine

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I really need to put my camera down and spent more time with her. Does she look sad? :(

Takamine.jpg

I don't see "sad" in her, either, but a good, nicely composed photo with pleasing lighting, so she should feel honoured!
And well, give her some time, too, and the photography some time, and everyone will be happy ;):D.

dalebe said:
I think in the words of Paul Mcartney, your guitar is gently weeping! :) nice pic!!!

that would be George Harrison...the only part mccartney had was the piano intro and bass. mccartney couldn't pull off a song that good.

JonMikal said:
that would be George Harrison...the only part mccartney had was the piano intro and bass. mccartney couldn't pull off a song that good.
actually JM i was going over the song in my head and could'nt remember which one it was, i suppose my one in four chance did'nt pay off, sorry! i'll get my facts right next time :) but what a song!!!!

I love the Blues Raymond. I love playing Pink Floyd and Eric Clapton especially. I just love everything tell you the truth Raymond. No favorite. Music is music to me, you know what I mean?
Itz all good.

I really love pickin with my brother inlaw. He can really sing like an Old Bird. We did play today at the beach and had a blast. I'm glad I thought of her this weekend and put some new strings on her. And , I did sneak a couple of shots in too on our break. Will post later. LOL !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back