Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20170922174753_IMG_5389-01.jpeg
20170922173612_IMG_5323-01.jpeg
20170922170609_IMG_5145-01.jpeg
20170922175842_IMG_5491-01.jpeg
Here are a few from today

Nicely done. I especially like the lighting in the first and last, 'though the missing hand and cropped butt/thigh in #1 irritate me a little.

She looks a trifle irritated about it all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

She looks a trifle irritated about it all.

I was thinking the thing - kind of a "just take the darn picture already, I have shopping to do" kind of look. :)

Nice shots overall, I like the last shot best. I agree with the comment about the missing hand - seems like in the first three shots her hand sort of disappears into the ground.

Yeah, not much I could do but try a different pose with her hand. Strange you guys seen the hand and not the double amputation in the 2nd picture, lol... Can't believe I done that. Oh well... There is always tomorrow.

She doesn't want to go shopping, she wants to get fully dressed. Summer's over and the leaves are starting to turn. ;)

Not in Texas. Just saying. Might never even have to wear long sleeves but we'll see.

Most of the USA gets fall and winter.
We have dry and humid or rainy and humid.
Most years I'll wear a flannel shirt as much as a week.

The lighting and background in the last of the first group is really nice. She should be happy with you!

Wait wait wait, are you "King James" and asked\allowed you're wife to tattoo that on her body and then asked her to drop her shirt to reveal the said tattoo? Also, how do I get my wife to do this? Haha

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Evertking said:
[/ATTACH] I am not sure why but I like this one..

Maybe the Rembrandt light that reveals her features so well? Or the great expression she has? Or her pretty face? Or all the skin showing? It's not a perfect pose, but it is lighted well, and is shows off her womanly qualities and her physical beauty to a high degree.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back