Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last night the Canadian Peacekeeping Veteran's Association as well as serving and retired members of the Armed Forces, Cadets and members of the public participated in a parade and ceremony to mark the 25th Annual National Peackeeper's Day.

DSC_9754.jpg

DSC_9705.jpg

_DSC5359.jpg

DSC_9708.jpg

_DSC5360.jpg

DSC_9712.jpg

As in your usual good work they are all good, but #3 and #6 are the standouts of the series for me. I'd also put #5 in that category and maybe at the top of the heap, were it not for the annoying shadow across the face. He has such an interesting face.

As in your usual good work they are all good, but #3 and #6 are the standouts of the series for me. I'd also put #5 in that category and maybe at the top of the heap, were it not for the annoying shadow across the face. He has such an interesting face.
Thanks! Oddly enough, I actually liked that shadow; odd, because normally that would really irritate me, but appreciate the comments! :)

some really nice shots there!
#6 is definitely a winner.
Thanks Jason, that was my favorite as well. That young lady was an amazing band major...Every time I see the Cadets, I am impressed by how dedicated they are!

I say 5 shadow or not. 3 and six, as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back