Need advice to get the best photo from iphone 6s

Martin Whitley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Top 5 Best Laser Measure To Buy

Everyone remembers lasers as part of their childhood. Well! Since I'm not a science student, I like to play and turn it into an experimental craft. Even now, it was a fascinating element in my life. Besides being an exciting factor, the use of lasers has changed dramatically today. These best laser measuring tools are currently used in construction projects for measurement, in various medical and technical fields, for military purposes and in the IoT industry.

➾➾➾ Check My Source:
42250583882_ba2835e588_o.gif
Best Laser Measuring Tool on The Market - Who Makes The Best Laser Measure

Top 5 Best Laser Measure To Buy

#1 - Leica DISTO D2 Laser Distance Measure Tool

The Leica DISTO D2 is a laser distance measuring device that generates precise measurement results for many units. It has a Bluetooth 4.0 function that allows you to transfer measurements to your device. The protection class IP54 keeps your device free from dust and water.

This red and black display has an LCD for easy demonstration. The smart flip end and backlight option make it easy to navigate hard-to-reach areas in low light. It works in the operating temperature range of 14-122 ° F.

The battery-operated device gives you remarkable 1/6 inch accuracy up to a range of 330 feet. Its memory can store up to 10 last measurements. Class II lasers with one mW output power enable simple point measurement and recording. To learn more about the product, you can watch this video.

Advantages

• Ergonomic and user-friendly design
  • Secure the memory with backlight functions
  • Contains the Pythagoras function for indirect measurement
Disadvantages

• Not convenient to use
  • There is no restore button
Technical parameters

• Laser type: Type II with one mW power
  • Laser measurement range: 330 ft.
  • Operating temperature range: 14-122 ° F.
Main function:

• Product weight: 4 ounces
  • Product size: 4.57 * 1.73 * 1.02 inches
  • Producer: Leica Geosystems
#2 - Tacklife HD60 Classic Laser Measuring Tool

The Tacklife HD60 Classic laser measuring device is an entry-level device that ensures quick and easy measurements to improve work efficiency. Its wide range of measurement modes, including volume, distance, area, continuous analysis, and Pythagorean height, make construction sites, homes, and industries ideal.

This compact, ergonomically designed device in black and orange lines is in hand and lies comfortably. Its versatile functions with two spirit levels offer high accuracy of ± 1/16 inch and a measuring range of 196 Ft. Data can be saved for up to 30 groups.

It offers many measurement functions that can be conveniently displayed on the backlit LCD. You can convert into units with the U key. For the correct instruction manual, you can follow this video.

Advantages

• Compact and easy to use
  • Protects against water and dust
  • Automatically turns off if inactive for 150 seconds
  • Comes with a carrying case and battery
Disadvantage

• It is a little difficult to change some modes
  • It cannot measure long distances outdoors
  • The fractions that appear on the screen are tiny
Technical parameter

• Power supply: 2 * AAA batteries
  • Laser measurement range: 196 ft.
  • Data storage: 30
Main function:

• Product weight: 7.4 ounces
  • Product size: 4.3 * 1 * 2.4 inches
  • Manufacturer: Tacklife
❀❀❀ You Might Also Enjoy More Article About best laser tape measure here
JxKoW0u.gif

#3 - Bosch GLM 35 Laser Distance Measuring Tool

The blue Bosch GLM35 laser rangefinder is easy to operate at the push of a button. The compact size fits easily in your pocket and ensures highly accurate measurements up to 120 feet. The backlit display helps you to show digits even in poor lighting conditions.

This class IIA laser product operates with an output power of <1 mW and delivers accurate results. The standard live measurement function adjusts as you get further and closer to the target. The device provides an accurate estimate of the fractional mode with the least amount of deviation.

It can be used to measure length, area, volume, and other functions that will make your job easier. It offers 1/16 inch accuracy and can be effectively converted between metric and imperial units. For detailed product reviews, click here.

Advantages

• Compact and light
  • Reflects real-time measurements
  • User friendly
  • Comes with a two-year guarantee
Disadvantages

• Hard keys are challenging to use
  • The correct reading will only be displayed if you hold it at a certain angle
Technical parameters

• Laser measuring range: 120 ft.
  • Accuracy: ± 1/16 inch
Main function

• Product weight: 8 ounces
  • Product size: 1.8 * 5.2 * 8 inches
  • Manufacturer: Bosch
#4 - Bosch GLM 50 C Laser Distance Measuring Tool

This pocket-sized blue Bosch GLM 50 C meter is an excellent tool for measuring distances. Thanks to Class IIA laser technology, you can measure distances of up to 165 feet with 1/8 inch accuracy, even when you are working alone.

The Bluetooth function can conveniently transfer and save measurements to an intelligent device via the Bosch app. Moreover, the color illuminated display improves visibility. There is a built-in inclinometer with advanced functions for min/max measurement, angle, dual indirect, and odds. With live analysis, real-time measurements are displayed with an accuracy of +/- 1/16 inch. You can learn more about the product in this video.

Advantages

• Light, compact and easy to use
  • The screen has a colored backlight
  • Integrated inclinometer
  • Bluetooth capability with a range of 100 feet
Disadvantages

• Limited storage
  • Hard keys make operation difficult
  • Short battery life
Technical parameters

• Laser measurement range: 165 ft.
  • Data storage: 50
Main function

• Product weight: 3.2 ounces
  • Product size: 4.2 * 1.8 * 0.9in
  • Manufacturer: Bosch
#5 - Tacklife HD40 Classic Laser Measuring Tool

The Tacklife HD40 Classic laser measuring device is a practically designed black-orange instrument with high accuracy, with the spirit level offering a more accurate measurement. A large backlit LCD screen improves visibility, even in dark places.

The many built-in measurement functions are ideal for measuring volume, area, continuous measurement, and more. With the device, you can switch between different units such as inches, meters, and feet with the U key.

It will automatically turn off when inactive and generate a beep to improve its functionality—ideal for measuring work at home, in construction and industry, in factories, warehouses, etc. For a clear visualization of the use of this laser ruler, you can see through this video.

Advantages

• Handy and compact
  • Great memory
  • Large backlit LCD
  • Including carrying case and battery
Disadvantages

• Not a permanent device
  • The calibration expired but cannot be repaired
  • You have to delete the data manually
Technical parameters

• Laser measurement range: 131 ft.
  • Data storage of this best laser measure: 30
➤ ➤ ➤ For more reviews information:
hz5qkQEztY-ecA2OkbyNic-PBdvCUICRVI3Q76CQBl7nZXAZQY7wR5zY-zVm6SFPOE5ljDpOW3TQGc2M2QHABmjLFegG7xfCXEvdPcr4BXr_a7WsiKkgUhh9lB4t0verPF3rygeK
Who makes the best laser measure - Top laser tape measure to buy

Main function

• Product weight: 5.6 ounces
  • Product size: 4.4 * 0.98 * 1.97 inches
  • Manufacturer: Tacklife

Last edited:
Hiya, I would not suggest an I phone for a trip, but if that’s all you have...
well depending on what memory your phone has you may want to get a memory stick to down load pics to
In low light and at full zoom it is crap
Using for photography still and video is going to use the battery charge up real quick and you will not have the option of a second or using throwaway battery .
Also whilst I can’t remember what resultion the phon is I don’t think it’s that high
Small sensor low ish resultion you will be limited on the size prints
Looking at if it were me, by the time I had spent cash on expansion memory,power bank for my I phone
I would be better with a small point and shoot or bridge camera Fuji do some really good cameras
You could then take several memory cards, I use 2 cards per day, at least you can take extra batteries
Just remember if you phone goes flat you have lost the phone and the camera

Shoot with the sun behind you, the best time for photo's is early morning or evening, if it's dark you may need to prop your camera up on something to keep it still and use a timer. You may need to underexpose slightly to preserve highlights, work on getting good compositions,

Buy a 12 if you need to stick with Apple... The 6 is very poor by even the lowest standards.

Last edited:
Before you start snapping pics:

Make sure the lens on the camera is free from fingerprints and other dirt.

The oil from your fingers will goop up the focus on the image.

The 6s has some user controls and takes fairly decent photos.
As stated, shoot primarily with the sun behind you, but if really close (under 6 feet) you can use the flash.

I had the habit of turning the phone to landscape (horizontal) for a goodly number of shots. This will help you frame better, but keep in mind where the camera trigger is. If you hold it incorrectly it'll fall out of your hand.

Make sure that the brightness on the screen is up to see in bright daylight and a clear image overall.
Be careful of customized settings or apps that do photo retouch (if Apple allows it anymore) because it can change the parameters of the camera at the worst time.

If the phone is not in a case like an otterbox defender, I strongly recommend it.
Be sure to completely clean the phone first as that if gunk gets inside a case and sticks out (pet fur) it'll show up if in front of the lens.

Have fun!

Make sure that the filter over the lens is completely grease free and clean. If there is any trace of finger oil or food oil, it will quite adversely affect any shots done toward the light.

Get some kind of portable battery.... I have one that is about the size of a Snickers bar, and it holds 4,000 milliampere hours of charge capability. It works quite well.

make sure camera is clean.so that you can take shots clear.you can develop web development skills from Neolift.

The best camera is the one you have with you. If your only option is your iPhone then two apps I'd suggest are Snapseed for stills and ProMovie for video.

As suggested, get yourself a battery pack to keep your iPhone charged when you are out and about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back