Need votes for a photography contest

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thats cheating! lol

I tried to hold out as long as possible lol! The guy has almost 800 facebook friends to my 220. I have been working my butt off all day after he took a 30 vote lead to get my friends to vote. Figured posting on my photography forums would not be that big a deal. I mean come on who has 800 friends?! hah!

And my picture is the best one to be completely honest. The guy I am battling took his picture with an iPhone. :p

Congrats on making it to the top three!! Most people here will probably vote for the shot they deem most worthy. =) Best of luck to you!

Oh yeah if someone likes another picture they should vote for it. I'm not a 100% cheater. Just wanted to get some exposure to help me out. :)

I was surprised to make the top 3 I think a lot of people entered. Definitely honored to have my picture out there :)

today is the last day!! thanks for the help people :)

I voted for you Jen!!! Your photo of the flower close-up was the best shot of those three, easily.

Gotta admit, I had no plans to participate in yet another "help me win a photo popularity contest" thread. I don't even know why I opened this thread…
but then I saw that you at least aren't someone who joined solely to make this post (which seems to be the "norm" for this sort of thread), so I thought "what the heck" I'll check it out.
Of the three photos, yours is, IMO, the best by a very wide margin. So, I actually voted for it. Wonders never cease.

You're now ahead by what looks like a fairly healthy margin. Hope you win!

Now, let's talk about how it is that you've been a "member" here since 2009 and have only 239 posts. C'mon man…or, woman, actually, I think…get busy posting! This is a MUCH cooler place than FB! :lol:

You got my vote! Is that a clematis? I like the way the dof makes it seem like the little tendrils are kind of bursting out of nowhere.

Gotta admit, I had no plans to participate in yet another "help me win a photo popularity contest" thread. I don't even know why I opened this thread…
but then I saw that you at least aren't someone who joined solely to make this post (which seems to be the "norm" for this sort of thread), so I thought "what the heck" I'll check it out.
Of the three photos, yours is, IMO, the best by a very wide margin. So, I actually voted for it. Wonders never cease.

You're now ahead by what looks like a fairly healthy margin. Hope you win!

Now, let's talk about how it is that you've been a "member" here since 2009 and have only 239 posts. C'mon man…or, woman, actually, I think…get busy posting! This is a MUCH cooler place than FB! :lol:

Thank you! I won :) Yeah...I felt like since I was already a member of the community that it would not be as bad to ask. I wanted it to be truly a photography contest and not a popularity contest and I knew if I asked for people to check it out from this site...I would get more votes based on being the actual best picture. Facebook contests are rough because of the popularity aspect and the guy had so many more friends than I did. When I entered I did not realize it would end up as one of those types of contests...or I may have thought twice.

Woman. :) Yeah, I have been on a little hiatus and I'm 7 months pregnant. Hoping to fit in a few more photography trips to wildlife refuges soon.

You got my vote! Is that a clematis? I like the way the dof makes it seem like the little tendrils are kind of bursting out of nowhere.

Thanks!! Yes I am pretty sure it is a clematis!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back