negative exchange

i'll do no such thing mr. will, sir. the neg i sent was one of my very earliest shots in my entire photographic life and honestly, it's NOT that great. but, that's partly why i sent it. i want to see what you guys can make of it. :wink:

plus, i think it was a little bit dirty, so... you know.

i've got your neg, but can't print it till tomorrow at the earliest. and that depends on whether i can find time to get to the darkroom before my classes. :?

carlita said:
i've got your neg, but can't print it till tomorrow at the earliest. and that depends on whether i can find time to get to the darkroom before my classes. :?

k. just post here when u are ready to send neg.

I am ready to send Carli's neg to the next person. Am I sending it to Will or Christopher?

I am not going to be ready for this for a few weeks. ( Arrrg. Damn car.)

Tyjax is afraid of contamination, so he made it a very long way from the wet side to the dry side. Snicker.

wait... i'm confused. what difference does it make for me if your address is changing? am i not sending the one i've got to matt? :?

either way, i was going to mail it out tomorrow, but if it's more convenient for me to wait for some reason, i can do that as well. whatever works best for you guys.

Most reactions

Back