Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bear 1200.JPG
Bear 2 .JPG
Bear 3.JPG
Bear 4 .JPG

I'm guessing no one's going to complain if that garbage man is noisy! :lol:
He/she came twice today. The gf sent me pics from her phone about 1/2 hour before noon today at another neighbor's trash. I took these just before dark tonight.
Bringing home something for the wife
You can see in the one pic that bleach in the trash doesn't work as a deterrent, lol.

I like the second shot -- nice set.

Thank you very much. Too bad it was at the end of the street in poor light.
Nice set looks like a big bear
Yeah. Biggest I have seen so far this year. Not very afraid either. Lots of people were around him when I took these. Getting ready for winter.
Do you think its going to be a problem bear? if so it may be shot
The Game Commission turns nuisance bears they trap out just above my house on a ridgeline that runs along the river. There are no houses between our little town and a prison upstream a few miles away, so it very well is likely already a nuisance lol.

Thank you very much. Too bad it was at the end of the street in poor light.
Nice set looks like a big bear
Yeah. Biggest I have seen so far this year. Not very afraid either. Lots of people were around him when I took these. Getting ready for winter.
Do you think its going to be a problem bear? if so it may be shot
The Game Commission turns nuisance bears they trap out just above my house on a ridgeline that runs along the river. There are no houses between our little town and a prison upstream a few miles away, so it very well is likely already a nuisance lol.
they normally tag bears after it becomes a problem two tags then the bear is shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back