New here

Bartman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey im new here. By no means am I a photographer lol, but very interested to pursue this as a hobby. Mostly wildlife and such, more specifically reptiles. Here's some recent and old pictures I had stored and would just like some constructive feedback perhaps. I'd love to become a better photographer :)

Thanks and hope this place has some friendly people

newboaoutside3.jpg

boaout1.jpg

boa2out1.jpg

chamlom.jpg

sun1.jpg

Here are some others..reptile or not :)

sunset1.jpg

scorpeating.jpg

unknownT3.jpg

imperialbeerbeachshot.jpg

earlymorningshot.jpg

amazingpicofmaggie.jpg

cottegeherps.jpg

Thanks for looking, and any comments are allowed ;)

whoa! Huge! Can you resize a bit? Like the photos but I don't think I would want to get that close to those snakes, but that's me.:pale:

The only thing id get close to there would be the beer.

You should resize these. They look like decent images but it's tough to get a good viewing here. :) I appreciate wanting to protect your copyright on the web, but I find your logo a bit intrusive - might want to resize that, as well. On the first image, the snake's tongue is practically hitting it!

I love snakes and reptiles; would certainly enjoy seeing more of your stuff. :thumbup:

Bartman said:
It the tounge to close to the cam not a good thing?

Thanks for the replys...im kinda lazy to resize, but will next time.
I think it's a very good thing. ;) Just not the logo size - that's what I was referring to. I like the image itself.

I liked the first three the best. Welcome to the forum.

Great shots. They are a little large for my small monitor, but killer pics. Welcome to the form. Nice to see another Cannuck here.

hehe, reptilescanada rocks!! :D

And so do canadians :p j/k

Thanks everyone! Ill change up the logo and give you're internet a break next time with smaller images.

Ciao.

Great photos here Bartman, hope to see more in the future.

Welcome to TPF. Your gonna love it here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back