New Macros

Gosh! Two posts in one day with fantastic daisy macros! Yall are NOT helping me right now. I am dying for a macro lens, but I am trying to be good and not buy it until I "earn" enough from shoots to buy it. I'm trying to make this hobby self-paying, but I'm having a hard time of it!

Gosh! Two posts in one day with fantastic daisy macros! Yall are NOT helping me right now. I am dying for a macro lens,
I am in the same boat here.

These are some really nice macro shots, I am also happy to see how well the Sigma 105 can really do since that is most likely going to be my chose for a macro lens at half the price of the Nikon, doesn't look like half the IQ.

These are some really nice macro shots, I am also happy to see how well the Sigma 105 can really do since that is most likely going to be my chose for a macro lens at half the price of the Nikon, doesn't look like half the IQ.

I would definitely recommend this lens to anyone. It's half the price of many of the macro lenses out there, and yet it is very good quality. I've really enjoyed it so far.

That's what I am getting as well. The images I see from it are amazing. I love Nikon and all, but Sigma will get my money (for the first time) on this one.

Thanks a lot!! You are to blame for my moment of weakness. I have a new 105mm 2.8 on the way! *happy dance!*

Honestly, if it didn't make a nice portrait lens too, I probably could have held out longer, but since I can do BOTH with it.... yay!

Now hopefully I will be able to make pretty pictures like you do...

Thanks a lot!! You are to blame for my moment of weakness. I have a new 105mm 2.8 on the way! *happy dance!*

Honestly, if it didn't make a nice portrait lens too, I probably could have held out longer, but since I can do BOTH with it.... yay!

Now hopefully I will be able to make pretty pictures like you do...

Congrats!! haha I have found it as a nice portrait lens as well, of course because it's a 105 mm, you can't be as close. I'm sure you'll produce beautiful images... post them when you shoot! :D

#1 is very beautiful! The focus around the petals (or lack there of) is very nice and appealing to the eye....

Most reactions

Back