Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

The bldg pics suck, I know, I wanted to capture the almost supernatural creepy glow coming off it, fog and sunlight bouncing off the windows or something. Very weird!

The lady with the blanket is a homeless/mentally ill/drug addict...I was originally trying to shoot the pigeons when she walked past.

Last photo is a homeless guy and his dog. Please excuse the raging "blue-eye" dog had been in a perfect position but when I crouched down to shoot, he tried to get up to come say "hi" to me. I've been doing a series of photos on urban dogs, since I was shooting film last summer (dslr now.)

1-3 look way overexposed...and as though you are shooting through glass?
4 is merely just a snapshot while walking down the street to me....
5 i actually like has some power to it....try it in black and white though....but if you leave it in color fix the dogs eyes....

oh ok...i see that now...well the steam still makes it look way to overexposed perhaps try to adjust the exposure if you were to take this shot again same time of day etc....take it off the light just behind the clock and then take the clock photo
also out of curiousity if you were trying to take a picture of the pidgeons why is the lady the only thing in focus?

argh black and white takes away from it unless if you can do something about that paper way to white see if you can darken it a bit or blur it a bit something like that....as far as the dogs eyes not a big worry in black and white i dont think...but my eyes keep going back to that paper

Maybe if I crop down to just homeless guy's arms around his dog and the dog?

homelessdogcrop.jpg

I'm not proficient enough at photo editing to remove the newspaper without buggering everything up. I'm not even sure I like this cropping..

Maybe if I crop down to just homeless guy's arms around his dog and the dog?
definately not id rather deal with the irritating paper and the grunge look of the jacket etc adds to this thats the point (to me) about this photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back