New to the site and HDR

kc502

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just found the site today and I fgured I'd share some of my photos, I just started learning HDR a couples of weeks ago so Im still trying to learn the basics but heres my first few shots

3967165108_63c7d0d524_b.jpg

3966407049_de56551c8a_b.jpg

3966388543_26559ccc96_b.jpg

messed some of the lights up in this one, they have darks spots in the center
3976291296_4d3efa9466_b.jpg

Last edited:
very good for just starting

3 is my favorite even with the messed up lighting

and the moon in 4 is just outrageous

they all seem a little grainy though, thats the only complaint I got

For me there are 3 things -- the overall focus of the scene is too soft. The moon is so large it looks like a paste up. And from the middle of the picture down on the pier all the way to the left all the lights have black spots on them instead of the white that should be there. Id like to see your middle shot to see what you basically started with.

For me there are 3 things -- the overall focus of the scene is too soft. The moon is so large it looks like a paste up. And from the middle of the picture down on the pier all the way to the left all the lights have black spots on them instead of the white that should be there. Id like to see your middle shot to see what you basically started with.

yeah I know the lights were messed up in the city scape but I was going for a larger then life moon, if you give me your email Ill send you the middle photo

very good for just starting

3 is my favorite even with the messed up lighting

and the moon in 4 is just outrageous

they all seem a little grainy though, thats the only complaint I got

I like grain :greenpbl:

You said you knew ro HDR..you done great man..welcome to the world of HDR..once you in ..you can't go back..welcome to the dark side

Most reactions

New Topics

Back