New Yorkers Rock!

Alexis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Truly, we do!

Anyway, hi there. I'm Alexis, always love reading more about my passion and checking out what other people are doing in my field. I'm in my 20's live in Manhattan NYC (woot!) and drive a '04 convertible yellow mustang and also own a 68 mustang (my dads) - muscle cars all the way!

I'm very patriotic, love sushi and i'm online all the time, be it while at home, at work, out and about or at some cafe. I've also discovered a new ediction that is most likely everyones addiction already, twitter...sooo silly I know. Music is my life, really..it so is.

Ok nuff rambeling I'd hate to bore the heck out of everyone here. :heart:

Hey matt, doug, thanks for the welcome, im still looking around and familiarizing myself with it all here :)

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy the stay here. You'll find lots of people with the same addictions. Cars and Photography are mine. I think none of us are satisfied with just the one, that would almost be affordable.

-TAG

Tell me about it ha! And living in NY doesnt make things much easier. I've been wanting to upgrade my mustang for the '6 model, ugh I so know i'll have to give a vital bodily organ for that, sad thing is i'll probably do it next month too! There's so much to read i'm sure if I don't just dive in and hope my posts are in place i'll never get done with reading everything, so fingers crossed :D

Welcome aboard. NYC/Manhattan is a fine town, I used to live on and off near Washington Heights. Great restaurants, great museums. I didn't care for the fast paced society there, I like things on the more relaxed side. ;)

Welcome aboard. NYC/Manhattan is a fine town, I used to live on and off near Washington Heights. Great restaurants, great museums. I didn't care for the fast paced society there, I like things on the more relaxed side. ;)

Suppose it's not so fast paced once you get used to it really :) Glad you liked living around these parts, real amazing city for sure!

Sorry for the late reply, thanks for the welcome Helen :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back