colinrayner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photography.colinrayner.org.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

Just discovered this forum, so I thought I would give it a try.

I'm a retired IT Project Manager who has rediscovered his passion for photography after a long break. I mostly take landscape, architecture and flower close-ups but I've started to have a try at portraiture as well recently.
I did my LRPS a couple of years ago and hope to have a go at the ARPS next year.

I manage to sell a few prints, mainly though Art Markets and Craft Fairs where I really enjoy sharing my images with people and talking about photography. It's still a great buzz when someone wants one of your images on their wall :wink:.

Colin.

Hey Colin,

I'm yet to experience the buzz of having someone purchase one of my images, but I am looking forward to that day. I'm also in IT - let me say I wish I was retired and could devote my time to photography, sadly I have kids in secondary school, so I'm going to play the waiting game.

Welcome to TPF :)

Andy.

Thanks Andy.

Yes, I thank my lucky starts for early retirement (well redundancy actually) at 52 :D.

I never thought I'd sell anything but someone just asked me one day if I sold prints and I just sort of got a taste for it.

Colin.

Welcome aboard.

Hello, and welcome!
JC_hiya.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back