Newbie here

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Michigan Skip, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Michigan Skip

Michigan Skip TPF Noob!

What do you think? Shot at the US Nationals with a Nikon D50 in RAW. 70-300mm lense using shutter priority. It has been cropped. I'm new to this and would like some constructive criticism
    Thanks
    Skip
    [​IMG]

2. KevinR

KevinR TPF Noob!

It's not bad. I think this may need to be cropped in some. The angle wouldn't be my ideal angle. If you could have gotten a little more profile..........

3. oldnavy170

oldnavy170 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I would help but your picture is too small. Maybe you can post a larger one?

4. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    OldNavy, this is a thumbnail and you can click on it and get the bigger photo.
    But our new member Michigan Skip failed to go to the Photo Critique FAQs (no worries, MichiganSkip, you are by far not the only one!), here , and therefore is not asking for any specific critique with regards to his photo, just some general comments/critique. Hence I shall be moving this thread to the General Gallery. OK?

5. Michigan Skip

Michigan Skip TPF Noob!

That's what I'm asking for. How would I crop it to look better. As far as the angle I was sitting in the stands about an 1/8th mile away as the car was coming towards me at over 200 mph. The fuzzy background is actually heat from the exhaust headers. I'm new to all this and it's a lot of fun. I shoot in raw so the pictures can be bigger to see more . Thanks for the help.