newbie with lots to learn

EKSiR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys.. im new here and in photography too

well i own a canon 4ood and also using my dad's nikon d80 ( which he doesnt know how to use heheh)

i was able to get hold of a 50mm lens with an 1.8 aperture and still using the kit lens that came with my 400d

i hope i can learn more from you guys...

thank you

People are always ready to give cridisisum hear. Only one thing to tell ya. Dont take anything personally. just use it to improve and more importantly have fun with it.

WELCOME TO TPF!

take some time to read through the forum, and make use of the search function to pinpoint anything you might be more specifically interested in. there is a ton of great information on here.
dont be afraid to ask questions, but try look for the answer before you ask. a lot of youre potential questions have been answered to death, and some will hesitate to answer the same questions over again. however, there are a ton of great informative people on here more then willing to help out "the new guy"

my advice to you, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT. the more you do it, the more you learn. fun and education all rolled up in to one little ball. :thumbup:

happy shooting

Welcome to the group and I am proof this a great place... OK THAT did not sound right

I have been here only a few weeks and have learned alot... People may be blunt with comments but they are not to hurt your feelings but to make you better. read everything people say and learn from it!! OK NOT EVERYTHING.... there are some wackjobs here like me!!!

Good luck and Ask if you need!

thanks for the warm welcome...and thanks in advance for the positive criticisms.. dont you worry ill take all in the positive way

Most reactions

Back