Newbie :)

Riveninside

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all

thought i would introduce myself, my name is noah, i live in portland oregon.. and i'm 20 :D lets see... a little dab about myself. i currently have a very very bad obsession about volkswagens... very very bad... hehe... computers is another, mostly hardware and building them but i love messing around with programs like photoshop, Winamp (building the graphics), sonic foundry products, list goes on. but theres another side to me with gaming, bought a PS2 from my brother in law for cheap, so i've been getting back into GTA GT and tony hawk.

anyways heres my addidtion to the photo forums :D and why i'm here.. (btw this is mostly when i first started taking pics, all pics are taken by myself so i have permission to use them lol)

raddorearr.jpg

beach9.jpg

beach8.jpg

and here is one of the first photoshops i did, wayyyy back when.. quite a bit better now. can't find the original picture but it was a stock R32 :thumbup:

006663.jpg

See ya round!

Hi Noah, I moved this to Welcome and Introductions because that is what it is: your introduction.

So welcome to ThePhotoForum, I am sure you will enjoy yourself here, thanks for bringing us some photos right from the start and to introduce yourself with. Look around, post and send more piccies :D.

Hello Noah, welcome to TPF.

LaFoto said:
Hi Noah, I moved this to Welcome and Introductions because that is what it is: your introduction.

i only had a few moments to post this up at work, and didn't see this part of the forum, this is why we all need more time lol thanks though!

and i'll post up some more pics soon when i get a chance to get out and get some more. it's raining and i take the bus and i work graveyard so it's kinda a pita to get good shots during than lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back