Newport Boat Show 2014 | Large Image Share

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was finally able to go to the boat show--the last three years my family has gone and I was unable to because I was at school. So consider this a "photo-essay" of our day. Nothing intense or crazy good--just a documentation of what we did. Feel free to comment!

_RSP8868 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8885 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8898 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8911 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8935 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8943 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8953 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8978 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP8994 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9017 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9042 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9045 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9053 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9060 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9090 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9100 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9104 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9113 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9115 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pbQPmu]_RSP9123 by f_one_eight, on Flickr[/URL]

_RSP9141 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9153 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9192 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

_RSP9196 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Last edited:
You need to correct the white balance in most of these. The whites have a strong blue tint to them. I'd warm up these images in post.

You need to correct the white balance in most of these. The whites have a strong blue tint to them. I'd warm up these images in post.

No--I've found that my images always end up having a slight blue tint to them, and I've always liked that. Call it my editing style, call it bad post processing, but I like cool images [emoji5]️

Edit: one or two are too cool for my liking though. I will change those. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some nice boats there, a good looking guy, nice parents (from my point of view pretty typical American family ;)) , starbucks which I hate, a meal that looks gross (What's that!?)

nicely spent day for sure :)

some nice boats there, a good looking guy, nice parents (from my point of view pretty typical American family ;)) , starbucks which I hate, a meal that looks gross (What's that!?)

nicely spent day for sure :)

Haha that was our appetizer: a loaded nacho's. [emoji5]️

I went through real quick, but it looks like a great day. Can't beat spending time with family (guessing) and capturing it on camera.

Keep up the good work, and I don't think they are too 'cool'. Its fitting, water is blue, cool blue :)

I went through real quick, but it looks like a great day. Can't beat spending time with family (guessing) and capturing it on camera.

Keep up the good work, and I don't think they are too 'cool'. Its fitting, water is blue, cool blue :)

Yeah those are the rents. It was an excellent day. [emoji106]

No--I've found that my images always end up having a slight blue tint to them, and I've always liked that. Call it my editing style, call it bad post processing, but I like cool images [emoji5]️

Edit: one or two are too cool for my liking though. I will change those. [emoji106]

Cool. If it works for you then that's all that matters.

Yup, nice day with the family. People are hugging and smiling, always a good sign of a happy family :)
You look like your dad.
So did you graduate and I missed that thread?
Nancy

Yup, nice day with the family. People are hugging and smiling, always a good sign of a happy family :)
You look like your dad.
So did you graduate and I missed that thread?
Nancy

Yeah I graduated this spring. First student ever to graduate with a marine biology degree in three years from my university [emoji16][emoji106]

Wow, congrats!
That explains your fabulous improvement in the photography area, you understand all this techno stuff ;{
I can't wait to see what you do, now that you alittle time on your hands!
Nancy

Most reactions

Back