Nice b&w boat shot

Mtalicarox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Posted this in the general gallery first.. think it would be better suited for this though..

rockportboatwithred.jpg

Might I ask the time of day and weather when this shot was taken? Regarding those bits of orange, frankly I feel they throw things off a bit.
As it stands, and please don't misinterpret this for cruelty, I feel there is too much visual information crammed into the frame. Perhaps (a larger version) and a bit of cropping might help reduce the extraneous/superfluous detail.
(One man's opinion.)

Might I ask the time of day and weather when this shot was taken? Regarding those bits of orange, frankly I feel they throw things off a bit.
As it stands, and please don't misinterpret this for cruelty, I feel there is too much visual information crammed into the frame. Perhaps (a larger version) and a bit of cropping might help reduce the extraneous/superfluous detail.
(One man's opinion.)

It is a very busy photo with the eye moving all over it.

Ah yes, it is a busy photo... it was around 4 PM when I took it.. weather was sunny/cloudy. Yeah it got compressed a little when it got uploaded to photobucket..

thanks for looking though

horizon line i feel its need to tilt it little to right
red colors not that much give effects
as they friends say up
its busy shoot
i prefer the wooden walkway not in center

regards

Yeah.. the land behind it was slanted.. so it's either boat is straight, or road is straight.. I simply cannot transform the earth in such little time to take a shot... YET..

I'll work on being able to move land with my mind.. or until a big wave comes in and angles the boat JUSTTTT right....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back