NIKKON AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II (NEW)

cpln

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new NIKKON AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II (NEW) for sale and the price is USD 2,052.

Per forum rules: All buy & sell ads MUST include at least one image of the actual item being sold. Additionally TPF does NOT permit the posting of images to which the poster does not hold rights (In plain English, we don't like it when people steal our images, so... we don't steal theirs!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Joins and posts an ad. Uses stock photo stolen off internet. No contact information. Hmmmmm.
mw_hmmm.gif

Hmmm. Joins and posts an ad. Uses stock photo stolen off internet. No contact information. Hmmmmm.
mw_hmmm.gif

Smart! :eyebrows: u get what i did

what's the pt post here if not for ad, experience sharing?

No contact? so what PM is for

I'll take it! PM sent with credit card info, home address and social security number. Does it come with free shipping???

Is that a photo of the actual lens for sale? If not, do you have copyright permission to post that picture from the photographer? If not, we will have to remove it. You are only allowed to post pictures here you have taken yourself.

No I'll take it. We meet at 77 East 3rd Street NYC 10003 and exchange face to face. Cash only.

5 PM Friday night work for you?

For 2k? No way.

Will you take $2,047?

mw_hmmm.gif

Smart! :eyebrows: u get what i did

what's the pt post here if not for ad, experience sharing?

No contact? so what PM is for

You posted here without reading through the rules of this Buy/Sell forum. Not so smart.

3) All to sell ads must come with at least one photo of each product being sold. This photo must be taken by the seller and must be of the actual item being solid. Anyone caught using product photos from news/retail/other sources will have their ad removed and may well be banned from the site.

We would also advise, but do not require, that users put their user name and the date on a slip of paper in the photo to help prove authenticity.

Until you want to come back with more reliable information, your post will remain edited. Thanks!

No I'll take it. We meet at 77 East 3rd Street NYC 10003 and exchange face to face. Cash only.

5 PM Friday night work for you?
I know that place!

Look for the bumper sticker on the Cadillac that says "Vito's Discount Lenses and Car Stereo's."
That's a different organization of guys than the ones who live at 77 E 3rd.
Both keep the blocks and surrounding neighborhoods very safe though.

Most reactions

Back