Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G Lens - 99% brand new

karen2013

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
99% brand new lens... ideal for low light shooting conditions, still under warranty. Complete with box, manual etc

Used once on a new years eve shoot last month. $250

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Possibly that's a decent price in Canada, in Canadian dollars. They're trading around par right now with UDS, but this sort of stuff is spendier in Canada (GST etc, I think).

If the Canadian warranty is like the US warranty, it only applies to the original owner.

A further issue is that Nikon USA Service will only work on Nikon gear that has a US serial number - paid work or warranty work - it doesn't matter.

This what the US warranty says - 1. This warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable.
Nikon Digital Imaging Warranty

Nikon Canadian Service Warranty - Digital Imaging Products

Last edited:
I almost laughed out loud until I saw that it was probably Canadian dollars. You should probably mention that in the OP.

I guess this is what makes me so frustrated about buying electronics! I paid $300 CDN for it in December...

I used this lens on a New Years Eve shoot, that's it that's all. Perfect condition, and I'm 99% sure that the warranty is transferable in Canada as that is what my friends here are telling me.

For Canadians, the Photography, Digital Camera, Lens Price Comparisons for Canada - photoprice.ca price comparison site is very helpful. The best price from a canadian outlet for that lens is CAD$229.39 including HST.

O, hey, Tyler's quote rounded up. Here are the prices as listed on the link:

New from $196.95
Used from $174.00
Refurbished from $197.99

No, I can't explain why a refurbished one would be more than a new one, but remember; the new one will have a warranty registration card in the box.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back