Nikon and Canon

Colour scheme. Sorry but black camera with white lenses which have a red ring around them is ugly. Compared to Nikon's black with black and gold scheme. Girls like the man with fashion sense, so Nikon is the only way to go.

:thumbup: Come to the dark side!!! :D

Plus Nikon's TTL/wireless flash system is better! :)

i think if a thread like this could actually stay on topic and people just listed their personal reasons for going with one of the other, it would be a pretty interesting read.

anyway.... for me i had two reasons for going with Nikon
1: my dad has tons of Nikon gear/lenses that i can borrow.
2: the shape fits my hand better and button/dial position feels more natural.

*start mood music*

Presenting about the only only big differnece between Canon and Nikon -

UK_Picture_MP-E65%20f-2.8%201-5%20x%20Macro_200_tcm14-69778.gif

The CANON MPE 65mm macro! A macro lens which goes from from 1:1 through to 5:1 magnification

Canon MP-E65mm f/2.5 1-5 x Macro - Canon UK

Canon MP-E 65mm

:)
come to the darkside - come to Canon - we have bugs, cookies and white lenses!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was!
The MPe is canon exclusive - no other manufacturers currently make such a lens for macro work - its about the only lens difference in the whole line up of canon and nikon - the only thing that canon can do that nikon can't.
I just felt that such a special lens needed a bit more into than your average one l;)

Colour scheme. Sorry but black camera with white lenses which have a red ring around them is ugly. Compared to Nikon's black with black and gold scheme. Girls like the man with fashion sense, so Nikon is the only way to go.
:lol: Yeah I have all the women beating down my door when they see my 80-400. They say ooOO! its so big!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back