Nikon D40x Kit with 18gb memory, 450, 55-200VR $180

TRock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone.

Up for sale i have a Nikon D40x with the 18-55mm kit lens, 2gb sd card, and a 16 (yes, 16, not a typo) gb sd card (2.2k pictures in fine raw :D) with a CP filter for the 18-55, neck strap, usb cable, battery, charger, caselogic bag, for 450. VERY low shutter actuations.
Small scratches on LCD screen with no protector, but scratches aren't noticeable when camera is on. I'll get pics uploaded soon.
Camera works beautifully. MUCH preferred this over my rebel XT. Only reason for selling is purchasing a D200 with 2000 actuations from a friend for 600$ (steal, i know :p) and I need some money to help offset the purchase.

Up for sale as well is a like new AF-s 55-200mm VR. I'm asking 170 plus shipping. I have pics of that i'll upload in a bit as well. It's in like new condition, front and rear glass is mint, comes with original box, packaging, soft case, front and rear lens caps, everything.

If you want to buy both, I can do both for 600 to completely pay off the D200. That's all I'm looking to do.

All items were MATICULOUSLY cared for. I'm a real stickler when it comes to technology.

Serious offers only, paypal only.

Thanks for your time!
Travis Rock

really wanna get both of these items gone guys.
help me out!
bump!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back