Nikon D70 Complete Kit For Sale

Orgnoi1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.northeastfoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am posting this for my girlfriend. I will be probably putting up pics tomorrow but if you are interested please PM or email me.

We would like to sell this all as a kit... the asking price is $1000 even, shipping extra, paypal included...

Camera Body: Nikon D70 Digital Camera
w/Merkury MI-BG-N70 Grip
w/EN-EL3 Batteries (2)
w/Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote

Lens: Tamron AF LD SP 28-105mm f/2.8
w/82mm Filters
Tiffen Circular Polarizer
Tiffen 812
Tiffen UV Protector
w/82mm Filter Case

Lens: Tamron AF LD 70-300mm f/4-5.6

Lens: Quantaray QD 18-50mm f/3.5-5.6

Lens: Nikon 50mm f/1.8
(AF not working, works well in manual)

Tele-Converter: Tamron-F AF 2x

2 Filter stepping rings 52-55 and 55-58

Sorry I didnt see this till now... its basically is the same as the adaptall that he listed except its a specific Nikon mount...

Here are the specs from KEH:

Nikon Auto Focus $449 in EX+ 28-105 F2.8 TAMRON ASPHERICAL D INTERNAL FOCUS LD SP (82) (176D) WITH HOOD, CAPS, 35MM SLR AUTO FOCUS ZOOM WIDE ANGLE LENS

NA09999031521.jpg

Tamron's conveniently small and lightweight AF28-105mm is the perfect standard zoom providing medium telephoto ideal for close-ups and zooming out to true wideangle for group shots, tight indoor spaces, and landscapes. Internal Focusing (IF), once only available in professional lenses, permits easy handling and practical use of filters.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Angle of View 75 degrees
Minimum Aperture F/22
Minimum Focus 19.7in.(0.5m)
Macro Mag. Ratio 1:5.6 Filter Diameter of 82mm

Its not small though... or that light...LOL its an 82mm sized body... but produced really nice shots... very crisp... its definately in EX+ or better condition...

how much for the Lens: Tamron AF LD 70-300mm f/4-5.6?

Right now we arent parting out the kit... but retail the 70-300 Tamron goes $179... everything in the kit with the exception of the 50mm AF problem is in really great shape... we dont even know when the 50 started having trouble because she was using that lens with an extension tube for macro (manual focus)...

By the way... for sake of reference since I dont have a ton of posts here... or havent sold much...

my ebay name is "orgnoi1" also... and also I have some references buying and selling at Fred Miranda...

I also am an admin at www.northeastfoto.com which I have plenty of references at... =)

Ugh... I want this... but I've limited my purchase amount to 700 right now. BuT WHAT A DEAL!

BTW - On the Nikon D70, can you give us an approximate shutter count?

The last image I can find is dated back at 11/26/2006 and it was 8908... so I would say its 18908 or very close to that... I remember it rolling over a long ways back...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back