The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Will mow lawn and take care of yard work for the summer. Also experienced in toilet cleaning and dog walking. Will work for less than minimum wage if barter arrangement can be made. Broken washing machine and 3 year old passive aggressive cat available for trade. Would be willing to part with both if cash added on your end.

Good luck with the sale! 😄

Will mow lawn and take care of yard work for the summer. Also experienced in toilet cleaning and dog walking. Will work for less than minimum wage if barter arrangement can be made. Broken washing machine and 3 year old passive aggressive cat available for trade. Would be willing to part with both if cash added on your end.

As attractive as all of that sounds, I will hold out for a clean cash offer since my washing machine is functional and my non-passive aggressive spouse has caused our cat to leave.

Although this isn't getting me any $, I will throw this anecdote in for free.

We bought one of those very elaborate washing machines that takes hours to run and saves so much money, I can't count it.
There are noticeable pauses both before it actually responds to the start button and between every step in the cycle.
Well, I go down into the laundry room to get something from storage and I see my wife standing looking down at the washing machine.
I note by the colored lights that the spin cycle is about to start.
"Why are you standing there waiting?", I ask.
She replies,"foreplay."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back