Noob from eastern NC

eclipse13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guy and gals. The name is James. I am a 20 year old amateur photographer from eastern North Carolina. I am from Wilmington but I live in Greenville right now because I got to school at East Carolina University.

I have been taking photos for a little over a year now, and while I think I have had a decent start, I still have alot to learn. I dabble in a little bit of everything. I've done some landscape/nature photos, surfing, skateboarding, drag racing, family/couple portraits, and lately a little bit of modeling stuff.

When I am not taking photos I am usually surfing. I am a member of several other photography forums, but the traffic at them has been little to none, so I hoping to get more critiques, information and help since this site seems to have a decent amount of members/posts. I'll post up some of my stuff before the end of the day to show you guys what I am about

Welcome to TPF James.

Your locations are a serendiptious for me because my youngest son is still a student at ECU and my oldest was a student there but is moving to Wilmington in a week or two.

Welcome to the forums!

Nice to have another surfer around!

I used to live in Greenville (in the late 70's)...

god, I am old!

Welcome <cough and wheeze> anyway!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back