Noon Break

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in the town of El Porto de Santa Maria, Spain.

All comments and critique appreciated.

Tuna

ElPortoDeSantaMaria.jpg

this is one of if not my favourite photo on this forum.

if the chair was a bit darker the man would appear suspended :lol:

nice job, i like the tones and composition a lot!

Good eye catching the man in the light, very effective.

I would try cropping the right side just a touch to get rid of that short horizontal line beside the upright. Also on the left cropping right to the shadow from the door frame. The cropping may help the viewer focus more on the subject but it may loose some reference to the subjects setting.

Tuna, this is SOOO good. Love the texture. Looks like such a tricky exposure that I probably wouldn't have even attempted it. What did you meter on? (off?)

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. I disagree with the suggestion about cropping. I think I like it better just the way it is.

Actually the more I look at this picture the more I like it. I agree the cropping is probably not a good Idea, twas just a thought.

In photoshop you could edit luna to read Tuna.........Just jokeing :)

Thanks to everyone for your comments and critique.

Cruzin - the cropping of this image was the hardest part and I appreciate your suggestions. I left enough of the surroundings for "flavor" but a bit tighter here and there could help overall.

BLS - this image is from a negative so my exposure would have been read in the mid-tone shadows. Or, in some tricky situations, I have read my hand and opened a stop. I don't recall which I did as this shot is from a while back - I found it in my pile of negs from the trip.

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back