Not quite black and white

Arkanjel Imaging

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I made a rhyme there!

:waiting:

A capture from the ride home this evening. Really wanted to catch some twilight thunderstorms but the weather just wouldnt cooperate (go figure.) Thought this had a nostalgic feeling to it. Taken about 8:00 pm.

4810350033_9bb471a2ea_b.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&C always welcome.

I love it from a composition standpoint. Not sure about the processing though. I don't hate it but I'm pretty sure I would prefer something a little more conservative. I still like it overall though. To me the composition is that strong.

I love it from a composition standpoint. Not sure about the processing though. I don't hate it but I'm pretty sure I would prefer something a little more conservative. I still like it overall though. To me the composition is that strong.

I appreciate that. PP is definitely a personal taste thing. My personal feeling is that some captures lend are best conveyed by a distinct lack of detail. Im a big fan of simplicity. Is it the tinting or contrast, etc. that bothers you?

Edit: if you look close you can see a woodpecker home on the right most piling.

I think maybe it's just the extreme contrast. The lack of detail I dig. I really like the texture of the sign and I like the ever so slight greenish implication I get from the pic as a whole. Maybe it's the extreme dark in the foreground that kind of makes that section look like a negative compared to the grass. If that were softened some I would probably like it more but it's your art. You should do what you want with it.

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back