Nothing Serious, just having some fun with gizmo :)

Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been more than a month since I've met the love of my life. Needless to say he couldn't stop following me around everywhere, and I couldn't stop testing my new lens due the lack of a better subject.. :lol:

Although, I would like to know whether the first two are any good composition wise. Just an opinion :)

#1. No Prison can separate us!

15715796196_0f5a5618ab_c.jpg

#2. Through the chair!

15554341727_9299bfd29b_c.jpg

#3. Bored.. just wanna play!

15554068618_232c50cef3_c.jpg

#4. Sleepy Beauty

15554347177_4c6bab54b0_c.jpg

#5. Sleeping Beauty

15120135933_0f1c301220_c.jpg

#6. And also the waking beauty :p

15554357387_ba63c9f71f_c.jpg

Wow. Beautiful dog! I LOVE #6. Im not sure if the color is right here, or in the previous ones. Is he more brown in color or black? But I really like the minty background in the last one (my favorite color).

Wow. Beautiful dog! I LOVE #6. Im not sure if the color is right here, or in the previous ones. Is he more brown in color or black? But I really like the minty background in the last one (my favorite color).
Thanks a lot Heather, he is a very good boy (*provided you have some food in your hand) :lol:..

He has brown patches, I really didn't spend a lot of time in PP for these so no colour changes from me.. :)

Beautiful dog. My favorite is the last one.

Thanks a lot Heather, he is a very good boy (*provided you have some food in your hand) :lol:..

He has brown patches, I really didn't spend a lot of time in PP for these so no colour changes from me.. :)

No problem! :)
Ahh I see, but many that last photo, I can't stop starring... :hopelessness:

I also didn't notice the reflections before in 5 and 6, that is a really neat feature!

Number six is by far, my favorite.

#1 and #2

J U S T B E A U T I F U L!

Great!

Great shots Raj.

I'd have to vote "no" on #'s 1 & 2.

Beautiful dog. My favorite is the last one.
Thanks Carol :)
I also didn't notice the reflections before in 5 and 6, that is a really neat feature!
You can thank my mom's cleaning OCD for that, I always think the next time I return home the floor would be made of glass! :lol:
Number six is by far, my favorite.
Thanks snowbear :) I think my fav is #5, I love it when he's sleeping; for more than one reasons :lol:

#1 and #2

J U S T B E A U T I F U L!

Great!
I quite like those two as well, but can't put my fingers on why! Thanks a lot Maria.. You forgot your smiley btw, again! :(

Great shots Raj.
Thanks barb :)

I'd have to vote "no" on #'s 1 & 2.
That's all right Designer, could you please tell me what you don't like about them or what would you change?

Whoa, can she come clean mine? lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back