NSFW: Just a girl next door

My only comment is that her lower back is blown out along with the background lighting so the two blend together a bit much. Same with the top of her back.

I am not scared blowing the highlights. Lets think about this. If It really bothers me then I have to strobe her quite strong. That means my background wont be as blown. That means you will see the crappy blinds more. That means your photo wont have that feel of.. I just woke up in the morning.. lay down on the floor soaking up the sun feeling. Does that make sense? It is ok to blow out the highlights even if it is on your subject sometimes.

That's fine. Don't need to be on the defensive-just making a comment.

That's fine. Don't need to be on the defensive-just making a comment.
I am not. Just having conversation.

Cool. The most posts I read and the more I study this art form, the more I find myself being picky and trying to find flaws in images. I think this will help my images at some point. I think your work is terrific.

Someday, I'd like to be able to capture photos like Buckster does. That guy is a genius.

Ouch rug burns. Nice shot though.;)

Sweeet stuff, Robin! I like! :)

Hot Damn your neighbour is gorgeous. Anyway, I'd fix that folds on the back of her neck. She is gorgeous but the pose does nothing for me :( It's too limp. I mean the POSE.

Great shot! I'd love to have a model like that next door, it would really give me the chance to develop as a photographer...:biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back