nuqneH!

Javerty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
nuqneH! Salut! Yaa! Hallo! And...oh, my, I can't spell it the Korean way. But I can pronounce it. All right...if there are any Koreans out here, forgive my slaughtering of your language: An nyoung. Oh, and if there are any Klingons out there, forgive me also. D:

I'm Kaitlin! I'm pretty loquacious, so I try to learn as many languages as I can. Asian languages = my downfall. I usually just cheat and do the transliterated versions of them. I know, I know, it's not good, but I can't deal with learning another alphabet. My entire world will be shattered. I ramble a lot, lose focus, and I tend to make science fiction references. A lot.

Yeah, that's me. Your typical fifteen year old science fiction geek. Doctor Who [by the way, did any of you guys go to the ComicCon in California? :O It was AMAZING. and my first trip to the west coast~], Torchwood, Star Trek, Blake's 7, Star Wars, just to name a few. There's also something you should know about me. I don't like vampires. Maybe I will later on in life, but now it's so exhausting. Every time I look around, those bloodsucking vermin are on magazines, the telly, the computer, book covers, billboards...meh. I like zombies though. Yeah. Zombies are pretty neat.

Zombie Survival Rule One - Organize before they rise! -fistdesks- Yeah. That's from the Zombie Survival Guide. A mustread for those paranoid about the imininet living dead invasion.

I guess I should say things about my camera, although it's not camera you'll be interacting with. If you want to be on first-name basis with camera, it's name is "Doohickey." :] Doohickey is a Samsung. He's a point-and-shoot camera. Why? Because I'm a fifteen year old and I'm not made out of cash. That's why. >:]

One of my photos was in a book. Nothing huge. A photography book. You know how books say "submit your pictures :D" I did. =] And it was innn! And I got a letter and everything. -smug- [okay, so it's not a huge accomplishment. let me bask in my undeserved glory for a few more years, kay?]

Uhh. -rubs neck- I think that's pretty much it. :sillysmi:

And remember, never forget...

"The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on." - Zombie Survival Guide. B]

Holy friggen crap.

:lol:

I mean... um... hi!

Most reactions

Back