Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of my friends from the local park

cZjq.jpeg

cZjN.jpeg

That is one fat nutter. I don't know who is more of the nutter, the squirrel or the guy who lets the squirrel on his leg. You can almost see the bacteria nastyness in his mouth... yikes

Yikes indeed!! will have to head out and ask my GP for a "bacteria nastyness" shot, glad your on the ball shooter, I could have been in real trouble there;)

Nicely done. 1st picture is a very strong composition. 2nd picture could have easily put you in the hospital. On more then one occasion squirrels have challenged me in their territory. I opted to leave, and use my zoom telephoto instead.

Many thanks Joel these ones have no fear at all, people must feed them regularly, I got up to leave and one of them followed me ran up the back of my leg and onto my shoulder! nearly jumped out of my skin!

These are all so awesome. The colors and the focus. I LOVE SQUIRRELS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE FERRETS. :D :D :D

I love me some nutters!! They are so freaking cute.....til they destroy all your lawn furniture over the winter.....=) Then they are mother****ers!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back