Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts?

Driveintothesunset2.jpg

Cool idea, and great seeing the world at 10mm. I think I would have preferred it outside of suburbia, maybe a country road with a bend in it... Nice shot though.

Thanks. I am thinking about starting a series of through the windshield shot like this. I drive a lot and see a lot of different things, and like you were saying, its a pretty cool point of view.

yesterday...

Woods-1.jpg

These are just proof of concept really. I think its possible to get some cool ones with some movement, night shots maybe, and some nicer locations.

I like the idea, but I'd be worried the implications of taking pictures while driving (assuming you don't have a third party pulling the trigger). Also, it's so cooked, it looks like a FPV videogame. I'm not personally a fan of that style of processing.

Yeah, its a little over the top on the processing. I will be careful driving, go slow, make sure no one is around. I don't look through the view finder, I just hold it up and shoot.

Thanks for the feedback, I do have a dialed down version that isn't cooked.

Thanks. I am thinking about starting a series of through the windshield shot like this. I drive a lot and see a lot of different things, and like you were saying, its a pretty cool point of view.
I like the concept, long as what is out the windshield is semi interesting concept shooting and series shooting like this I think is wonderful. I have never done a series or long term project which probably actually inhibits me in a level of seriousness in this for being able to stay on task and being responsible for taking on and finishing a complete work. It could be good for your outlook as a photographer on a personal level. I should probably follow your example and pick something.

So what would make this series more interesting?

No one wants to see a photo of someone sitting in traffic...do they?

Traffic2.jpg

Most reactions

Back