"Oh, what a beautiful morning" (ultimate 56k killer!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was sitting here, commenting on new - once more gorgeous - posts that had arrived "over night" (my night, that is ;)), something suddenly told me: get up and out. Today's sunrise is going to be great. Don't know what it was, since the blinds were still drawn, but I followed that impulse.

Here's what I witnessed (several different photo locations):

120603570.jpg

120603571.jpg

120603572.jpg

120603573.jpg

(Here I am having the still not risen sun in my back, and I was on the bridge on which I took my self-portrait in October, and the stuck-in-the-boards-leaf, you remember?)

120603574.jpg

(Looking towards that little bridge now)

120603564.jpg

(View north, reflection of promising sunrise on the clouds there)

120603566.jpg

120603567.jpg

(I "worked on" these two a bit --- are they too much like a picture postcard now?)

120603568.jpg

And here it comes:

120603569.jpg

Yes! Got it :D

"Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautuful day!" Yes that song popped into my head looking at your great photos. Good thing you got up.:)
I especially like the first few and the blood red of the sky.

Really nice series, all pictures are of a good standard and composed really well. My favourites are #1 & #2 but i really like the ones that contain the sky's reflection in the river.

so... Corinna... you do not sleep at all?!?!?! youw aited the whole night to take those pictures? you are fabulous... and your pictures too :D 7th - for me :D

You dreamin' or what? Me staying up all night? Never! (I'm off any minute now!)
But I have to get up at 5:45h (so I can come to TPF first thing before I call the family at 6 :greenpbl: ), and when they are all gone by 7 in the morning I am FREE!
So I was happily posting this morning, or reading, or enjoying photos (!), when I felt something marvellous was happening outside. So I grabbed my scarf, coat, extra batteries and little camera, "the weapon" and my car keys and rushed away. To get to where I finally saw the sun rise (last photo, the collage), I have to drive some 6 or 7 miles, but it was worth it. I took the trip slowly and stopped several times on the way, also to get to "my bridge" (I have lots of things that I "own" around here, if only in my mind, like trees that I have "adopted" in my mind, and, well, little bridges, too :D), froze a lot and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

And all this just for you! You all.
You know ;) :biggrin:

Ah the worm for the early bird riser. These are very nice, I really love the first two and the last one. There is something about being out to catch the sunrise that warms the cockles of one's heart. Tres bien!

Excellent photos Corinna. All of these are great, 7 and 9 are my faves, but that last one...:thumbup: :thumbup:

Well, now you know to always listen to your impulses, since it turns out work this nice. :) Great series!

i thought i had warm cockles, canoncan...found out it was mumps....
oh well..

dang lafoto, really dig the last series of shots of the sun..... just gorgeous...

love the second one too....actually, all of them, but the last series is one you should frame ....great job, chick!

Thank you :D.
Makes me happy to hear that :sun: :goodvibe:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back