Ok, need some help...

Crimsonandwhite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am trying a story board. Not sure what else to do here, how does it look? I have some other pictures I could put in there for different shapes if this layout isn't working. Any tips on this type of thing?

Layoutsmall-2.jpg

Last edited:
Or do you like this one better? Or still not so much?

Layout2smaller.jpg

Last edited:
i like the second one better. in both you have a shot that you stretched out though... looks kinda funny...

Janet,

Here is another attempt at this , what do you think of this? I made sure not to adjust the size of any photo with this layout...

Scattered.jpg

And here is one more, went for more a basic feel, sometimes less is more... please let me know if these do anything for you or if I am totally missing it.. Thanks

BasicRed.jpg

hmm, no 3 is a cool idea. but the white in the background is a bit plain. maybe if you found some sort of slightly textured background... you know, make it look like they're pictures taped to a wall, or something

no 4 is really good! i think i like it the same as no 2 (if the one image wasnt strechted out)

the main thing i think is to remember that when you wanna change the size, to scale it proportionally (usually press shift, in most programs) and wehn you wanna change the format to just crop out some parts of the image, instead of making them unproportional...

as is, i think the last one is the best! :)

i'm a beginner

thank you for technics

Most reactions

New Topics

Back