Old Barn B&W

LifesMirror

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Should I have kept this in color, or do you like this in B&W?
jse120200712.jpg

i'm a huge fan of black and white photography, so i think it's very nice. in some cases a picture won't look nice at all in color, but when you look at it in grayscale then it's a perfect work of art

where's the color version? i can't see anyhting to compare it too.

yea, the crookedness is a bigger issue for me then the B&W, it looks good in B&W

Just remebered this post. If you pay attention, you can see its not "crooked" at all. Its the barn itself. Compare it with the tree to the right.

The lack of a good sky hurts this one. Also the barn just doesn't look old.
cosmo

I agree... this one is a little too centered for me. I would like the barn to be more in the bottom right corner or the bottom left corner. I like the B&W though, works very well here.

I agree... this one is a little too centered for me. I would like the barn to be more in the bottom right corner or the bottom left corner. I like the B&W though, works very well here.
Quoted for the truth (according to me anyway ;)). I definately would have framed it a bit different, but I agree the B&W is working well.

I'd have to see a color version to compare it too. Im not a huge fan of B&W and only use it in certain photos where deemed it makes a better photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back