OMG did Dana shoot picture at night? NO WAY!!!

ThcGunSmoke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yes, i did something i dont usually do! prolly the only reson i dont do it is cuz of my camera! a point and shoot no lense no nothing with crap flash just isnt fun :lol:

anyways here we go

Picture018copy.jpg

Picture023copy.jpg

Picture028copy.jpg

Picture029copy.jpg

Picture031copy.jpg

Picture036copy.jpg

Picture040copy.jpg

Picture070.jpg

9.WOha didnt notice my watter mark in there twice!! its not a great photo anyways so im going to leave it
Picture077copy.jpg

out 80 pics this is what turned out! god im a noob when it comes to night photography:thumbdown:

ill have to start doing it more offten

enjoy

thx
Dana*

Seems pretty good for a P&S....I liked the angle you picked for #2, but I think #3's my fav.

Well, sad as I may feel to say so: night photos only work without a flash, I think. Even point-and-shoot cameras should have a button/icon on a little programme ring for long exposures, and the next time you go out at night, you should rest the camera on something firm, being aimed at something lit, and then you do a long exposure without flash. How's that for an idea?

LaFoto said:
Well, sad as I may feel to say so: night photos only work without a flash, I think. Even point-and-shoot cameras should have a button/icon on a little programme ring for long exposures, and the next time you go out at night, you should rest the camera on something firm, being aimed at something lit, and then you do a long exposure without flash. How's that for an idea?
:thumbup:

Dana, get a d50, they be cheap:wink:

JamesD said:
Get a Rebel XT, they're cheaper!
D50's are readily available for 500, sometimes less

I was unaware digital rebels were that cheap, are they?

Ehhh, thats a tough one then, if the rebel is cheaper, go for it. I know you have moneh dana

Most reactions

New Topics

Back