Opsal Steel Factory Photos - C&C Please

mcopan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.triumphentertainment.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took some shots of the old Opsal Steel Factory near the Olympic Village in Vancouver. I found a way into the building that was not as secured as it should have been. Since I was in a hurry and was paying attention to where I was walking in the dilapidated shop I didn't pay as much attention to taking the photos as I should. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

** Since I am still a Noob I am receptive to constructive suggestions to improve on the fly.

Thanks

Last edited:
4602083400_5d63752cc5_b.jpg

4602081370_6d09a8c93a_b.jpg

4602081004_ae850dbce8_b.jpg

4602078354_86fcf87ff9_b.jpg

Constructive Criticism welcome so I can improve, Thx

Last edited:
i like the first and the third shot, they are pretty nice, the first one being my favorite, shows a lot of information in it as to the overall condition of the place, i like the rest too but they are just not dramatic enough for my taste, an old creepy building like that is not so creepy with nice natural light shining inside. more just for documentation they seem, very cool place tho!

number one is dramatic, and i really like it.

The buuilding is still standing. I am thinking about going and reshooting some inside shots with a tripod and a longer exp and when the weather outside is a little gloomier. I am wanting to get the feel overall for this place since there is so many stories of people working and creating things decades ago. With the development of new building in Vancouver I want to shoot as many building and objects that still have charactor.

Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back